Marrakesh Kahm Daily Smoothing Treatment.
This stuff truly ROCKS!! Give it a try and let me know what you think?
Get that Brazilian look until your next Shampoo! KaHm straightening and smoothing serum uses Argan, Hemp and Vegetable Protein to mimic Keratin, leaving your hair naturally sick-straight without ever touching a flat iron! I do however still use the flat iron because I am not good with a flat brush and blow dryer.... but I still get the same effects!
Best of all, kaHm’s results are temporary- giving you the freedom to wear your hair how you want it, when you want it! KaHm fully rinses out with just one wash.KaHm is perfect for those who like to flaunt both curly and straight styles, with the option to switch back and forth. I have straight hair-- but in the summer when it is HUMID-- it gets so frizzy---- but this stuff is GREAT!!! It gets rid of the frizzys--- and if you wash every other day-- it looks even better day 2!
I got this from my hairdresser, but if you go to http://www.marrakeshhaircare.com/shop/marrakesh-kahm/
you can see a short video and purchase it too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment